Whitsundays Liveaboard Sailing (3 Nights)
See the spectacular Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef on a 3 night sailing adventure onboard Emperors Wings! You can help the crew hoist the sails or just sit back and relax.
Visit the amazing Hill Inlet lookout and Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. Whitehaven Beach is a breathtakingly beautiful beach.
Dive and snorkel at Bait Reef on the outer Great Barrier Reef.
- All meals prepared on board
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit hire
- Tea, coffee and snacks
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and Whitsundays National Park fees
- Bed linen and bath towel
Things to bring:
- A sense of adventure!
- Beach towel and swimwear
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Alcoholic drinks (no glass)
- A small soft bag – space is very limited
- Cash or credit card for onboard purchases eg. Scuba diving or merchandise
- Certified divers please bring certification card and log book
Emperors Wings Boat features:
- Stable sailing catamaran perfect for sailing The Whitsundays and The Great Barrier Reef
- 5 crew and only 26 passengers maximum makes for a personal sailing experience
- Shared cabins with single bunks and double beds
- Heated Jacuzzi
- PC and LCD screens for on board photo editing and presentations
- Fully airconditioned
- Spacious sun deck
- Onboard fresh water maker
- Onboard dive compressors for refilling dive tanks
Scuba diving for certified and introductory divers is available on board:
- $200 for 4 dives
- $150 for 3 dives
- $110 for 2 dives
- $70 for 1 dive
Never done scuba diving before? No problem! One of our qualified scuba diving instructors can take you on an introductory dive. Please be aware that some illnesses, medical conditions and medicines can prevent you from scuba diving.
Departs Tuesdays at 1.00 pm from Abel Point Marina, Airlie Beach. Returns Fridays at 8.30 am. Abel Point Marina is a short walk from the heart of Airlie Beach.