Top Deck Club is Cairns’ Best VIP Reef Day Experience
Discover why our Top Deck Club Reef Day Cruise – it is the ultimate way to see Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
Get that “Celebrity Feel” with our Great Barrier Reef “Top Deck Club” VIP Day
Enjoy a more personalised, private, and relaxed day as you begin your 90 minute journey in style in the exclusive Captain’s Wheelhouse Top deck Lounge to our first pristine reef location.
This Cairns Top Deck Club Reef Day Cruise is a VIP Day with your Personal Valet caring for you in and out of the water.
You will discover the natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef with your own personalised snorkel tour and guided introductory or certified dive* (Medical conditions apply for scuba activities – see ‘Important Information for scuba divers’ below).
A minimum of 2 passengers is required to book this Top Deck Club Great Barrier Reef VIP Tour on board Reef Experience.
Tour Highlights & Inclusions
- A personal valet/guide both onboard and in the water. Your personal crew member ensures your trip flows the way you want it to and is assigned to you for the entire day.
- Private guided snorkel tours and/or scuba dive tours for that extra in-water care and attention Medical Conditions do apply – click here for more information
- Reserved VIP Seating. You will have your very own table and seats in the Captain’s wheelhouse for the entirety of your trip
- Skip the queues. You won’t wait in line for check-in, meals or collecting equipment
- Dine in style. You will be served to your table with fresh, Chef prepared meals. Enjoy a special lunch menu, plunger tea and coffee and a cheese & fruit platter & complimentary sparkling wine on return journey. All dietary requirements catered for – please advise upon booking
- Up to 6 hours at two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- Unlimited Snorkelling at morning and afternoon reef locations
- FREE Scuba Dive* (Certified Dive qualified OR Resort Dive no-experience necessary at the first reef location for everyone over age 12 and medically fit to scuba)
- FREE Glass Bottom Boat Tour – combined with other passengers (weather permitting)
- FREE Pick up and Return to Cairns City Accommodation
- FREE Marine Biology Presentation – combined with other passengers
- Large Sun Deck with padded loungers – combined with other passengers
- 07:30 – Board Reef Experience boat at the Cairns Marina ‘A-Finger’ for check-in
- 08:00 – Approximate departure & Safety Talk with snorkel briefing
- 08:30 – Marine Biology presentation, followed by detailed scuba dive briefing for those participating
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel & dive with thousands of vivid tropical fish, giant clams plus more
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat Tour (approximately 20 minute tour)
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location to explore forests of coral, large sea fans & black coral trees in it’s shallow lagoons
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese & biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
- Underwater Digital Camera Hire
- Snack Bar Purchases: Soft drinks, chocolate, chips, alcohol etc.
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts, hats etc
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
- Second Scuba Dive at our beautiful afternoon reef location
What to Bring
- Cash and/or credit card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Hat, Sunglasses, Sun Cream
- Proof of qualification if you’re a Certified Diver
How to get there
Boarding commences at 7:30 am for check-in, directly on the vessel ‘Reef Experience’Arrive back to Cairns Marina at approximately 4:30pm
Important Information for Scuba Diving
We have a passion to show you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef so please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws.
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules in the world but also the safest scuba diving record. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all rules including medical as is the law.
To avoid disappointment on your day of travel we strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire prior to booking as some medical conditions, age and / or medications may prevent you from scuba diving. It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
We are very happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please Contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected]
Or alternatively, you may like to consult your own Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms ‘AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba DivingFor a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. For multiple dives you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive. If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive. We recommend waiting a minimum 24 hours whenever possible