Visa Card or Mastercard.
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
Locations, prices and itineraries are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration of your enjoyment.
• Travel and dive insurance are recommended.
• Children’s prices for ages 4-14 years.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Minimum age for trying resort scuba diving is 12 years
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you are considering Scuba Diving you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before
participating in any scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Medical
Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. This medical certificate must be performed pursuant to
the Australian standard AS.4005.1. (Queensland Dive Laws). If you are unsure of a particular medical
condition or medication, please check with our office before booking your dive.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Scuba Diving refers to first time divers (introductory/Resort Divers) and Certified Divers